What I like about the Mangroomer Back Hair Remover most …
I have used the Mangroomer Lithium Max back hair shaver in my RV for the past 6 months or so. It has always performed really well, doing a great job removing back hair.
I chose the lithium max version, rather than the standard version, as it meant I didn’t need to charge so often, which helped when my RV wasn’t hooked up to an electric power source.
The handle can also be set at many different angles which lock into place. This allows you to attack the hair from the perfect angle very time.
The back attachment handle extends which makes reaching everywhere on your back simple without getting your arm into awkward positions.
I particularly like the Power Burst button which gives some extra power where needed.
So if there are any particularly stubborn or course hairs you can click this button for a short while to get rid of them.
It lasts a long time on a charge and charges quickly once discharged.
It also comes with two different shaver heads, which are easily changed:
- one for removing larger areas of course hair and is 1.8″ wide.
- the other for maintaining areas and to give a very smooth result
The Mangroomer Lithium Max is very easy and completely painless to use. I have never even come close to nicking my skin while using this.
The Mangroomer official video:
Features of the Mangroomer Lithium Max:
- The LITHIUM MAX battery lasts up to 3X longer than a standard NiHD/NiCad battery
- The design enables you to reach all areas of your back by yourself – no help required
- includes 2 Interchangeable Attachment Shaving Heads
- Shock Absorber Multi-Functional Flex Necks on both Attachment Heads
- Extreme Reach Extendable Ergonomic Rubberized Handle with the new PRO XL Extension Lock Button
- Power Hinge Easy Push Lock Button allows you to lock at any angle
- Power Burst button to shave through extra thick and coarse hair
There is no additional charge for buying through my links, however I do get a small commission if you purchase any of these products.